EWK Professional Front End Service Pitman Arm Puller Tool Kit
Includes comprehensive 5 pullers for easy separation and removal on ball joint, front tie rod ends and pitman arm on most compact cars, mid-size cars and light pickup trucks.
Ball Joint Separator
- Adjustable for separating the different size ball joints from the spindle support arm on domestic and import front wheel drive vehicles
- 1-1/8″ & 2-1/8″ (30 & 56mm) maximum opening capacity
- 7/8″ jaw spread and 2-1/4″ throat depth
Tie Rod and Ball Joint Remover
- Universal heavy-duty puller that removes a wide range of tie rods and ball joints from a variety of cars, trucks, SUVs and heavy-duty vehicles.
- 0 to 2-1/2″ jaw spread and 3-1/4″ throat depth
Conical Pitman Arm Puller
- Necessary for pulling and installing bearings, gears or other parts found on hollow shafts or housings.
- 3/4-16 x 4-3/4″ forcing screw provides enough power to remove stubborn pitman arms.
Pitman Arm and Tie Rod End Puller
- Pitman arm remover for many small, domestic rear-wheel drive vehicles; Tie rod end puller for many domestic and import vehicles.
- The jaws with a spread of 1″, give a secure grip in tight work spaces.
- 1-1/8″ jaw spread and 2-1/8″ throat depth.
Pitman Arm Puller
- Handle nearly any pitman arm job on passenger cars and light trucks which features special forged jaws shaped.
- 1-11/32″ jaw spread and 2-1/2″ throat depth.