6L Vacuum Oil Extractor Pump Fluid Extractor Oil Change PumpThis fluid extractor is designed to vacuum fluids from inaccessible or confined areas. It is ideal for oil changes on boats, motorcycles, outdoor power equipment, etc. Also handy to remove bilge water from boats, trapped water in plumbing systems, etc.
- Removable, lightweight for compact storage and is very convenient to carry.
- Evacuates fluids directly from dipstick tubes.
- Can be used as an oil change pump extractor and fluid transfer pump on most light and heavy duty vehicles, tractors, garden gas mowers, marine engines, small aircraft engines, industrial gear boxes, and coolant and hydraulic systems, etc.
- DO NOT use the unit with Gasoline, Acids, and Flammable liquids.
- DO NOT store suck out liquids in the container for a long time.
- Install the handle and the main hose onto the pump, then content the black hose to the main hose.
- Remove the oil dipstick and insert the extractor hose into the dipstick pipe until it reaches the bottom of the oil pan.
- Give the handle few pumps and it will hold vacuum suction.
- Move the tube to every corner of the oil pan to make sure every drop extracted.
- After pumping out all the oil, remove cover and hose, then install oil pour spout.
- Pour the oil out from the oil container, and seal with anti-dust cap when it is not in use.