- FOR CLUTCH PULLEY – The alternator pulley removal tool works for clutch pulleys with 33 splines.
- EASY REMOVAL & INSTALLATION – Used for removal and installation of pulley with free-wheel.
- SPECIAL DESIGN – Alternator socket with 33 teeth for mounting the V-belt pulley (slip clutch pulley) at the generator. Alternator clutch free wheel pulley removal tool is special designed to stop the pulley and remove the centre bolts to remove the V-belt pulley at the alternator.
- EASY TO USE – Simply used the alternator puller with T50 Torx and 17mm wrench to do the job.
- WIDE APPLICATION – Applicable to alternators on VW, Audi, Volvo, and Porsche with free-wheeling pulleys. The VW spline tool can be used for VW 1994 and newer, Golf III, Vento, Passat; Audi A3, TT; Volvo all, and Porsche Boxster. Porsche No. for this tool would be 2592 or PNA 721 048. Group 27 Porsche Bulletins.