EWK 6.5L Plus ver. Pneumatic / Manual Oil Extractor Pump Vacuum Fluid EvacuatorMakes The Oil Extraction Job Easy, Mess-Free and Super Safe!
- Working temperature between 35°F-175° F. To make the extraction job smooth and easy, evacuate the oil while it is warm.
- Remove the oil dipstick and insert the connected tube into the dipstick pipe until it reaches the bottom of the oil pan.
- Connect the 1/4″ NPT quick coupler to the air compressor. Set the operating pressure between 40-170 psi.
- Do Not extract the oil over the limited line to prevent any spilling and leaking.
- Collect the used fluid to another container and take it to the nearby disposal center for recycling.
Reach The Bottom Oil Pan
- Extend main tube (B) by connecting with extension tube (C) to suck up every drop of oil down to the bottom of the reservoir.
- Make sure the tubes are connected tightly before extraction.
- Hold up the soft and thin tube strongly when inserting it into the dipstick tube.
- Clean up the tube after use.
- Do Not extract oil over the limit line on the oil extractor to prevent overflow.
- If the fluid goes over the limit line, it might flow into the vacuum chamber and cause leaking.
- The fluid should not exceed the limit line either while pouring.
Air Control Valve
- 1/4” NPT quick coupler
- In order to maintain the consistent vacuum pressure, please close the air inlet valve while operating in manual mode.
- Well store all the hoses together without missing or messing the floor for future use.
- Avoid oil spillage while transporting.
- The brake bleeder hose with universal adapter fits most standard and ABS brake systems.
- The non-return valve will stop the dirty fluid from flowing back.