EWK Mercedes Benz Spring Compressor Tool
Compressing shock absorber coil springs in multi-link and independent arm suspension systems. Suitable for both front and rear shock absorber springs.
- Design to fit multi-link independent front and rear axle suspensions. Large contact surface with the spring to provides better grip.
- Exclusive strut spring compressor is also a critical DIY tool for safe spring removal job on most Mercedes Benz vehicles.
- Ø70/130 for Mercedes-Benz W126, W140, W100, W200 Front axle and W107, W114, W115, W116, W123, W126, W140, W203 Rear axle W201, W202, W208, 210, W211 (front axle only).
- Ø90/150 for Mercedes-Benz W123, W124, W202, W210 Front axle and W124, W129, W201, W202 Rear axle.
- Choose a pair of suitable-sized discs. Place the top disc (bigger hole) and bottom disc (smaller hole) into both ends of the coil spring.
- Insert the compressor rod and make sure the rod and plates are interlock firmly with each other.
- Fasten the rod by a 19 mm wrench drive until the spring is well compressed.
- Do NOT use air tools.
- Release the spring carefully and install a new one.