- Lightweight and portable for easy storage and flexibility
6 Liters Pump
- Max. Working Temperature: 200℉
- Give the handle few pumps and it will hold vacuum suction
- Main Hose
- Black Hose
- Pour out the fluid into another container without spilling
- Thicker and bigger upgraded base for more stability during extraction
Step1. Keep Your Engine Warm
- If your engine has been running for a while, turn it off to cool the oil down for at least 15 min. If the engine is cold, start it up and run it for couple minutes.
Step2. Remove Oil Dipstick
- Remove the oil dipstick and insert the extractor hose into the dipstick pipe until it reaches the bottom of the oil pan.
Step3. Extract Oil
- Start pumping and move the tube to every corner of the oil pan to make sure every drop extracted.
Step4. Finish the Work
- After extraction, remove the hose, put on the lid and take the old fluid to your local oil disposal center.