Tip: 150psi working pressure is recommended.
- Choose a suction pad with suitable size.
- Spray water on the dent to strengthen the adsorbability.
- Connect the slide hammer with air compressor.
- Simply apply suction cup to the dent vertically and make sure it has enough flat contact with the dent panel surface.
- Open the air valve to hold up enough suction and make sure it seals well.
- Working pressure at least 150psi is recommended.
- Slide the hammer to pull the dents out.
- Repeat step 3 and 4 depends on how sever the dent is.
Use the hook if your sheet-metal body has been damaged and chipped, or needs to be welded.