- Efficiently remove jammed axles, wheeling bearings, and bushings.
- Grip behind the inner ring and extract bearings with a rachet.
- Tighten down the screw. The tines will expand and hold inside the bearing.
How to Remove and Install the Camshaft
Choose Suitable Adaptors
- Find the suitable attachment and fit it to the blind hole.
Remove – Use Slide Hammer
- Tighten the slide hammer on to the adapter and start pulling.
Remove – Use 2-Claws Puller
- Fix the puller on the collet and twist it with a wrench.
Install – Use Slide Hammer
- Punch the bearings right back with less effort.