- Working temperature between 35°F-200° F. Cool down the engine at least 15 minutes after driving.
- If the car was not used in the last 4 hours, warm it up for at least 3 minutes before extraction.
- Remove the oil dipstick and insert the connected tube into the dipstick pipe until it reaches the bottom of the oil pan.
- Connect the 1/4″ NPT quick coupler to the air compressor. Set the the operating pressure between 40-170 psi.
- Make sure the tubes are connected tightly before extracting.
- Pneumatic and Manual mode to fit any condition.
- Do not extract the oil over the EWK logo sticker, the bottom line helps prevent any spilling.
- Collect the used fluid to another container and take it to the nearby disposal center for recycling.
Reach The Bottom Oil Pan
- Extend main tube by connecting with extension tube to suck up every drop of oil down to the bottom of the reservoir.
- Hold up the soft and thin tube strongly when inserting into the dipstick tube.
- Clean up the hose after use.
- There is a limit line on EWK oil extractor. If the fluid goes over the limit line, it might flow into the vacuum chamber and cause leaking.
- Before you pour out the oil, please check our instructions as reference.
1/4” Air Inlet
- Control the extraction more easily.
- Working pressure range : 40-170 psi.
- Lock the spout tightly to avoid any leakage.
- The eagle mouth designed spout makes it fluent to pour and prevents spilling out.
- The brake bleeder hose with universal adapter fits most standard and ABS brake systems.
- The non-return valve will stop the dirty fluid from flowing back.