EWK 6.5L Manual Oil Extractor Pump Vacuum Fluid EvacuatorMake The Oil Extraction Job Easy, Mess-Free and Super Safe!
Upgraded Extra Long Tubes
- We Care About Your Needs! We upgrade the tubes length by extending them from 39.9inch to 47.2inch for better working experience and broader applications on more vehicles!
- Extend main tube (B) by connecting it with extension tube (C) or (D) to suck up every drop of oil down to the very bottom of the reservoir.
- Before extraction, make sure the tubes are connected tightly.
- Do Not extract oil over the limit line on the oil extractor to prevent overflow.
- If the fluid goes over the limit line, it might flow into the vacuum chamber and cause leaking.
- The fluid should not exceed the limit line either while pouring.
Sturdy Pump Handle
- The heavy duty handle can stand up to plenty of force as well as create strong suction under fast pumping.
- Lock the spout tightly to avoid any leakage.
- The eagle mouth designed spout makes it fluent to pour and prevents spilling out.
- Keep the tank well-sealed and safe without spillage while you transport the old fluid to the recycling center.
- Hold up the soft and thin tube strongly when inserting it into the dipstick tube.
- Clean up the tube after use.
- Working temperature between 35°F-175° F. To make the extraction job smooth and easy, evacuate the oil while it is warm.
- Remove the oil dipstick and insert the connected tube into the dipstick pipe until it reaches the bottom of the oil pan.
- Pump the handle several times until enough vacuum is created and you will see the fluid begins to fill the tank.
- Do Not extract the oil over the limited line to prevent any spilling and leaking.
- Collect the used fluid to another container and take it to the nearby disposal center for recycling.