- A. Main tube (7.8mm x 9.8mm) x 1
- B. Extension tube + wire (4.0mm x 6.0mm) x 1
- C. Extension tube (5.3mm x 6.7mm) x 1
- Length of 3 tubes : 100cm
- The main tube with a lock design seals the spout securely, ensuring safe further operation.
- Connect the main tube and the extension tube together with the rubber adapter to reach the bottom of the oil pan.
- The wire is used to support the soft and thin tube, and to prevent it from being obstructed by dirty oil during inserting the extension to the dipstick tube.
Sealing Cap & Storage Tube
- Storage tube x 1
- Holders x 2
- Screws x 2
- Nut x 1
- Sealing cap x 1
- Screw x 1
- Nut x 1
- Compatible with EWK 6.5L, 10.5L and 15L pneumatic/manual & manual oil extractor.
D. Storage tube :
E. Sealing cap :
- Loosen the screws on the upper lid of the oil extractor.
- Thread the storage tube through 2 metal rings, and fix the smaller ring to the bottom. Lock the sealing cap & the upper metal ring to the lid.
- Tighten the loosened screws back to the lid.