EWK Inner Tie Rod Removal Tool Kit with Dual Tie Rod Tool & 3 Adapters
3 Adapters Sizes
- Three adapters work on 1-3/16 inch 1-5/16 inch and 1-7/16 inch tie rods.
- Before purchase, please refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for the inner tie rod size.
- 1-3/16″ adapter compatible with most front wheel drive (FWD) vehicles with new style tie rods.
- 1-5/16″ adapter compatible with most rear wheel drive (RWD) and vehicles with racks and pinion power steering.
- 1-7/16″ adapter compatible with most cars with saginaw in steering gear.
- Easy to remove and re-install inner tie rods without removing the whole rack and pinion.
- The tie rod end tool works with your 1/2” drive wrench.
- Loose the outer tie rod end and take it off.
- Remove protective boot.
- Select the adapter that fit your vehicle’s inner tie rod size.
- Put the adapter piece on top of the tie rod.
- Slide the inner tie rod removal tool in, then use a 1/2″ ratchet or wrench to break your tie rod loose.