2L Vacuum Brake Bleeder Kit Brake Fluid ExtractorEasy and convenient to operate and carry. Integrated silencer to make a messy job cleaner, quicker and quieter for one person’s operation.
- Easy to operate, press to assemble and pull to disassemble.
Pressure Release Valve & O ring
- Safe pressure release valve and integrated silencer allows for quicker and quieter work. Non-leakage oil outlet ensures you an excellent working experience.
- Performing constant suction with fixing ring, no need to hold the pump during the whole bleeding process.
- Uncap the master cylinder and remove the old brake fluid.
- Fill the new brake fluid into the refilling bottle, and slowly top up the master cylinder.
- Remove the brake screw cap, attach the bleeding adapter on it, and start to bleed the brake oil.
- Connect the bleeder with air compressor. (Air pressure：40 – 170 psi)
- Pull down the trigger with fixing lock to start bleeding.
- Stop when seeing the color of the brake fluid become clearer.
- Repeat the step on the other three wheels.